Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Glimpses: Week 4

Week 4 - another glimpse into my life.  While the other two were upstairs for quiet time, I was able to spend some time on the floor with Claire and her favorite activity mat!  I love how alert and happy she seems in these photos - at just over 2 months old, her smile is really starting to show!




Check out Chic Critique Forum for more everyday photos!

2 comments:

Karen Cooley said...

So sweet! Your photographs just gave me a bit of nostalgia for the newborn smell. Perhaps if I bathe the four year old in Johnson & Johnson I can sniff his hair when we're all done? LOL

Anonymous said...

These pictures
are so sweet.....what a cutie....Aunt D