Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

A Christmas Blessing {Metro Detroit Newborn, Family, Children's Photographer}

Just before Christmas, my sister-in-law's sister was surprised to find out that a baby was waiting for them to adopt!  After years of hoping for a little one, here she was - a Christmas blessing.  I felt so lucky to be able to photograph her at just 10 days old and to share in the excitement surrounding her arrival.

So, without further ado, I present Baby Hannah!!!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine these are beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest!!