Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Glimpses: Week 2

"Reading"
When Graham was first born, I vividly remember Sophie (at 2 1/2) "reading" to him as he swung from side to side.  I'm pretty sure that the literature of choice then was Dora Saves the Mermaid Kingdom or some variety of fairy tale.  Imagine my surprise and excitement this week when Graham started doing the same thing with his little sister Claire.  But this time with a riveting story of trucks!  Lucky for me, my camera was at hand and I was able to quickly capture this fleeting moment.  Later in the day, after Sophie's dance lesson, she also read to Graham.  I find myself constantly in awe of these little people and their relationships with each other!


To follow other photographers' Glimpses into their lives, check out the Chic Critique Forum Glimpses Project here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww i love that!! sibling interaction is the best way to melt a momma's heart!

Dawn Cooper said...

Soo adorable!! Those are such precious moments to capture!