Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Glimpses: Week 3

Another week, another glimpse (or glimpses) into my life!



This was a big week for us - Sophie started to read!  I must have the only 4 year old who asked for workbooks for Christmas, but clearly, they're paying off!  It all seemed to click on Thursday!


Check out Chic Critique Forum for more glimpses!

2 comments:

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Love the close up of the eyelashes (and the food-smeared face!) It's so great to capture thee everyday moments!

Unknown said...

ok seriously that is awesome to eat n pass out where you sit! lol I WANT SOME OF THAT!
& how awesome is it that your 4 year old loves to read, i know with mine it was like a switch, one day he couldnt the next day he could...or sort of! hee hee