Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Growing Family! {Northville, MI and Ann Arbor, MI family photographer}

One of my favorite things about being a children's and family portrait photographer is being able to watch as families grow and expand.   Take the D family -- I first photographed them in November of 2008, when I was just starting to build my portfolio.   Here's one of my favorites from that session!  


And from October 2010, as their family expanded to 4!

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing them again.  Their baby turns one this month and is almost walking!  For this session, we ventured to a new location -- the Matthaei Botanical Gardens in Ann Arbor.  The lush foliage and bright flowers were perfect for this summer session.  I hope you enjoy the preview, mom and dad.  Thank you for entrusting me to photograph your family over the last two and a half years!

Loving the warmth and haze of the summer sun during this session!

Time for tickles!

I couldn't resist including this picture -- the face is just too cute!


"K" turns one on the 18th -- aren't those little curls and bright blue eyes adorable!


What a difference a year makes.  "M" was so much fun during this session - talkative, playful, and very sweet.  I think the 2 and 3-year old crowd may be my new favorite to photograph.







0 comments: