Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Exciting New Things!

I'm very excited to share lots of images from last night's senior session with my niece, but I still have to play catch-up with a few other sessions.  So, I thought I would just share a couple images, and introduce -- Christine Long Photography: Seniors.  

I'm now offering sessions and print packages especially tailored to Seniors.  Please contact me for more information!  Late summer and early fall are the perfect time to have your Senior portraits taken.  And, I'd love to discuss the many creative possibilities that on-location Senior portrait photography offers.  Until then, here are just two photos from last night.  Many more to come.... 

0 comments: