Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

3 Years Old! {Northville, MI Family and Children's Photographer}

Last week I spent time with this family, photographing "S" to celebrate her 3rd birthday!  Not only is "S" beautiful, she definitely is a free spirit with a mind of her own.   I love this age - it's so much fun to watch as children become more independent and expressive.  I'm excited about the images we captured, and I hope you enjoy the preview Mom and Dad!





Is there anything sweeter than flowers from Daddy?  


Pretty in purple!  

This is one of my favorites, especially since her gaze is so sweet and innocent!

Love this pairing of photos!  


0 comments: