Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

I Heart Faces: Week 24 - All About Babies

I love photographing babies -- their sweet faces, soft skin, and curled up features.  Add in family shots where love is so palpable, and I'm in photographer-heaven.  We were lucky enough to welcome our second-born this spring, and this photo definitely ranks as one of my favorites of him.  
  

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Precious!! Great shot!!

Emmy said...

Look at those eyes, makes you wonder what he is thinking.