Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

I Heart Faces: Week 23 - Play

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Play."  I thought this photo of Sophie was perfect for the challenge.  Last week she had such a blast watering some of the flowers in our backyard.  She took her "job" very seriously, as you can see!




Check out I Heart Faces here:




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very serious, indeed! LOL

happy home collective said...

what a precious photo!

Bre said...

So sweet! Such a nice moment to capture!

Z'sTheDay said...

so pretty!! just look at the concentration on her face, she didn't even notice you were snapping away, I bet! :-))

Naomi said...

So sweet and precious!

susie said...

Adorable! I love the concentration!

Unknown said...

I love the seriousness of the shot. Great capture. My little guy is much the same way. You know he is having fun when he's not smiling b/c he's concentrating so hard. Nice color too.... at least in my amateur opinion!!!