Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Holiday Cards 2012!!! {Northville, MI and Novi, MI Portrait Photographer}

I can't believe it's that time of year again....time to start thinking about your holiday cards and family photo sessions!  This year, I'm offering 8 different card designs (see below).  For each of these, the colors, fonts, and text can be customized to coordinate with your family's session!  Contact me at 248.345.6992 or christine@christinelongphotography.com for more information and to schedule your 2012 session!  

And, why don't we celebrate the arrival of these new designs?! (can you tell I'm excited?)  For all family sessions held between July 1 and September 15,  you'll receive 25% off of your holiday card order!








If you prefer any of the 2011 designs to these, I still have those available, as well. You can view those here!!

0 comments: