Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Glimpses: Week 25

Last weekend Sophie performed in her second dance recital!  She had so much fun and is already talking about taking dance classes next year!  On the evening after her recital, we took the kids to a local carnival for even more excitement and fun.  It was such a wonderful summer day, and I especially love the photos of the kids at the carnival :)  

Some post-recital dancing on the deck in the backyard.  Glass doors make a great "mirror"!

Off to the races!


Check out more glimpses at the Chic Critique Forum!

0 comments: