Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Happy Black Friday! Buy 1 get 1 free Gift Certificate!

Wishing you all a happy holiday weekend!  From now through Cyber Monday, I'm offering a buy one get one free $50 gift certificate that can be used for all 2012 sessions with Christine Long Photography.  This makes a great gift for family or friends, or keep both and use them for future sessions or print orders.  Limit 1 purchased gift certificate per person.  Just follow the Paypal link below to purchase your gift certificate.  I'll send you two printed $50 gift certificates upon your order, and in time for holiday gift giving!  Contact me here with any questions.  Thank you!



0 comments: