Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Family Fun in the Leaves! {Northville, MI Family and Children's Portrait Photographer}

I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable family a couple weeks ago.  We lucked out with a bright, but chilly morning, with lots of leaves on the ground!  I absolutely loved meeting and working with this family.  The relationship between brother and sister was so sweet and genuine.  I hope my kids have a similar relationship as they get older!!  I hope you enjoy this sneak peek, Mom and Dad.  I can't wait to share the whole session with you during tomorrow's Session Premiere!!

Who can resist throwing leaves in the air?  Pure joy!!



0 comments: