Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Sara's Senior Session! {Metro Detroit, Northville, Livonia, South Lyon, MI Senior Portrait Photographer}

I had such a great time with Sara's senior session several weeks ago.  I love that she challenged me to come up with a new location....a place with a beach.  So off we went to Kensington Metropark, which I have to say was absolutely beautiful in late September and offered so many places for distinctive images.  Of course, it didn't hurt that there was also a wonderful sunset, with gorgeous hazy light streaming through trees and reflecting off of the water, and one very sweet senior.  Enjoy your senior year Sara!  You are such a beautiful person - inside and out - and I wish you all the best this year!!







0 comments: