Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Ashley's Senior Preview - Class of 2012 - Ladywood High School! {Northville, MI, Livonia, MI Senior Portrait Photographer}

I have been having so much fun with senior sessions this year!  And, this session was definitely no exception.  Ashley is one of my senior reps for this inaugural year of Christine Long Photography: Seniors,  and I am beyond excited to share just a few images from her full session.  We decided to start in downtown Northville before heading out to Maybury State Park.  This was a great and convenient way to get a lot of variety!  Ashley - I hope you have a wonderful senior year!  Thank you so much for such a fun session!



I adore this next image - definitely one of my favorites!  Not to mention one of my most unique images!







0 comments: