Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Sneak Peek! {Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor Family Photographer}

You may remember this beautiful duo from last year - we decided to have a little springtime tea party in the botanical gardens to start off the session.  How sweet are they?  I love how serious M was about her tea...just look at the next few images!

And who doesn't love bubbles.  I love watching kids react to bubbles...chase them, jump for them, try to hold them.  It's always pure joy and reminds me of childhood.  Now that spring is here (I hope), I can't wait for more bubble-filled sessions!

0 comments: