Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

17 days old! {Northville, MI and Metro Detroit Newborn and Family Photographer}

Introducing Baby H! He's 17 days old in these photos and absolutely adorable.  I had a lot of fun photographing this sweet family, and I think little C is going to be a great big sister!  Hope you enjoy the preview mom and dad!







I love when I walk in the door and immediately see the most perfect (and unique) location for newborn photographs.  Who would have guessed this drum from New Mexico would make such a great baby holder and photography prop?!

Ah, springtime.  These images just make me thankful that the rain seems to be gone and the springtime sunshine is here.  Baby in a laundry basket - check; perfect picture window lighting - check; cute (and cooperative) kids - check!  Love it!

0 comments: