Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Dreaming of Spring!! {Metro Detroit Children's and Family Portrait Photographer}

I'll be honest - it's the beginning of February and I'm ready for spring.  Ready for sunshine, green grass, and beautiful flowers.  Ready to go outside without donning gloves, a scarf, and a bulky jacket.  Ready for outdoor walks with birds chirping.  Heck, I'm even ready for the allergies that inevitably creep in when spring arrives.  

So with that in mind (and 8+ inches of snow still on the ground) I'm bringing you, dear readers, a Dreaming of  Spring promotion.  Clients that schedule (this week only) and pay in full for a session to be held in April or May will receive a complimentary set of 3 custom-designed accordion mini albums.  You can see an example of this product in the images below.  These are absolutely one of my very favorite products, and they make great gifts for family members.  So - think about it, dream of spring - and contact me between now and next Sunday, February 13th to schedule your April or May photo session.  You can reach me at 248.345.6992 or christine@christinelongphotography.com.  I look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you when the sun, flowers, and greenery re-emerge!!


0 comments: