Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Sophie and Graham! {Novi, MI Children's photographer}

In the midst of this busy fall season, I put together two distinct photo "sessions" with my own children to document Sophie's 3rd birthday and Graham's 6 month "birthday" in September.  For Sophie, I envisioned a fun session in the apple orchard while we picked and plucked apples from the trees.  Surprisingly, she wasn't that interested in picking apples, more just in eating the apples....and the promise of cider and doughnuts after we were done.  For Graham I did a session with abandoned train tracks complete with an engine and old luggage.  Lucky for me, he was the perfect 6-month old model -- smiley and sitting relatively still!  Here's a peek at these two sessions.

If you are interested in customizing a session to a location, such as these, let me know.  I love to create unique photos and memorable sessions!












2 comments:

Amy Strecker said...

Precious! Your children are beautiful. I see you in Sophie's face. I hope you're well!

Christine said...

these are so adorable, your kiddos are precious & precious! great processing too.