Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

I Heart Faces: In the Orchard {South Lyon, MI Children's and Family Portrait Photographer}

I was so excited to see that this week's theme for the I Heart Faces challenge is "In the Orchard."  Nevermind that I just posted a bunch of my favorite apple orchard images on Saturday!  I took Sophie's 3 year pictures in the apple orchard this year.  There was no stopping her from biting right into a freshly picked apple....




20 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Such a cutie - that apple looks delicious and the colors in the picture are so great!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

beautiful photo. I love that she couldn't wait to bite the apple.

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous little girl : ) and I love her apple! Orchards are really great place for shoots, aren't they?

Mandy said...

Great shot, love the vibrant colors!

Karrie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! Love her face. She sees so happy to have had her apple

Jenn said...

Such a cutie! I am loving her expression.

The Butler Family said...

The colors and the lighting- WOW, just breathtaking!! Love it!

Stacy said...

beautiful light!

sdgphoto said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and light:)

tiarastantrums said...

wow - love the sun! Great colors!

Tara said...

Love it, the colors are gorgeous, she is so adorable!

Kathleen Pace, Photographer said...

Great color & light! Love it!

www.PARADISEDP.com said...

Love the face! so cute

Christine said...

she's as sweet as her able :) great capture Mama!

Amanda Heath said...

LOVE the colors and the sun flare and that sour look on her face!

Kristin Cook said...

adorable! Love the bright colors!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I just love her little face and the colors of her dress! so precious!

Charlene said...

What a cutie...love all the fill light in this image..very pretty!

Lorie V. said...

This is a great shot... thanks for adding it to I <3 Faces, I really enjoyed it.

Amy Henderson said...

hehe too cute! Great color and light loving it!