Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

I Heart Faces: Faces and Flowers

This week's photo challenge at I Heart Faces is "Faces and Flowers."  So, I pulled out one of the photos of Sophie that I took for our family's holiday card.  Set in a greenhouse full of poinsettias, I also love the tutu and with red flower.  You can also see more photos from this session here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, look at that precious face!

fiddlehead said...

Loving that expression on her sweet face!

melanie said...

Oh, she is SWEET!!