Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Chic Critique Forum Cover Contest {Metro Detroit Family Photographer}

Chic Critique Forum (the forum that hosts the Glimpses Project that is keeping me motivated to photograph my family life) is hosting a cover contest for their first magazine.    The theme for the magazine is: Launch | to release, catapult, or send off. | To put into operation or set in motion. | To enter energetically. | To spring forward: take off.


So, I took a look through my session photographs from 2011, and I'm submitting the image below!   I love the energy and sense of "release" in the moment!



2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is sooo cute, and that outfit is ADORABLE!

Victoria said...

lovin' the emotion of this!