Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

A September announcement and a Sneak Peek! {Northville, MI Portrait Photographer}

For the past few weeks I have been working on a really exciting overhaul of my proofing "system" and product offerings.  So, starting with sessions held this month, I will be offering an exclusive Session Premiere night during which you will see your full set of proofs unveiled to a special backdrop of music, personally selected by me.  During this Session Premiere, which will occur 2-3 weeks after your session, I will come to your house to debut your session images over a decadent dessert of your choice.  (I'll have a selective dessert menu from you to choose from before the session - all desserts will come from Edward's Cafe in Northville).  The Session Premiere is an exclusive service for my clients, and I'm very excited to take the time to come to your home and help you plan and design custom wall art.  To make things even sweeter, special a la carte pricing will be available on all orders placed during the Session Premiere night only.  Following the Premiere night, I will post your proofs to a password protected online gallery, as I have in the past, for you to share with friends and family.  In addition to a la carte pricing, I'm also introducing three new collections for you to choose from.  They're listed in detail below!

So what exactly is the debut of proofs set to music?  Here's a sample below.  This does not represent a full session of images, which usually includes 30-40 images and sometimes more.   In fact, this doubles as the K. Family session sneak peek!  But this gives you the idea of what this special premiere will include! K family - I really hope you enjoy this sneak peek - I can't wait to share all of your proofs with you soon!! 





But wait....there's more!  I'm also adding three collections to my print and product offerings!  I will still offer all of my a la carte products, as well.  The collections are:

Collection 1: 
 Includes one 20x30 canvas gallery wrap, one image box with 20 mounted 5x7 images and an easel for display, a complimentary future session, a DVD of the session premiere slideshow, a DVD of all of the digital negatives (images) with a print release, six gift prints of 5x7 size or smaller, and 50 custom-designed press-printed cards using images from the session.  
$2,100 (value of $2,950) 

Collection 2:
Includes one 16x20 canvas gallery wrap, one image box with 10 mounted 5x7 images and an easel for display, a complimentary future session, a DVD of the session premiere slideshow, and a DVD of all of the digital negatives (images) with a print release.
$1,400 (value of $2,400)

Collection 3:
Includes one 16x20 canvas gallery wrap, one image box with 10 mounted 5x7 images and an easel for display, and a complimentary future session.
$550 (value of $850)

0 comments: