Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

My little ones! {Metro Detroit Children's Portrait Photographer}

It's been a while since I posted any photos of my own children on this blog, and I'll admit - I haven't been the best at photographing these two in the last 6 months.  Sophie's at a stage where she'll only willingly have her picture taken for about 10 minutes, and Graham is always on the move.  His sitting or standing still only lasts about 5 seconds, which makes photographing him so hard.  And while I seem to have no trouble chasing other people's kids around for photographs, I often find myself struggling with my own kids.  Anyway,  here are a few photos from the weekend.  We took some time to explore downtown Howell, and what do you know? - there's a great little alleyway behind their main street that's perfect for photos - red brick walls, colorful doors, brick paved street, and no need to corral kids away from a bustling vehicular street.  Here are a few of my favorites from our post-lunch "mini session"!








0 comments: