Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

My little dancer.... {Northville, Novi, MI portrait photographer}

Sophie - my 3 (almost 4) year old - performed in her very first dance recital last Saturday.  I'll be honest, I was a little nervous for her, but she did wonderfully.  I was so very proud.  Here are a few pre-recital images of Sophie in her costume.  She danced both tap and ballet, and she had such a great time.  She's already looking forward to classes starting again in September..... I think we definitely have a dancer on our hands!!



0 comments: