Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

More One Year Photos {Northville, MI Family and Children Photographer, Lifestyle Potography}

More one-year photos of my little guy in his bedroom.  These were taken right after a nap the day after his birthday.  I love how sweet and cuddly he looks, still trying to wake up (and get out of his crib).  Just thought I would share a glimpse of our home and family!



The thing I love the most about the image below, other than those beautiful blue-green eyes staring up at me is the one-sock-on, one-sock-off look.  Guess he managed to lose a sock during his afternoon nap!

Love this - want my pacifier?  Here you go!



0 comments: