Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Extended Family! {Farmington Hills, MI Family Photographer}

I had so much fun photographing this adorable family on Monday.  I know how special this Christmas was - celebrating with family from out of state and enjoying Baby M's first Christmas (and baptism)!  Thank you for having me over to document your special family reunion ... I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!.




Baby M with his godparents!  Isn't his Filipino baptismal gown beautiful?  I love that his cousins were also baptized in it...such a great family treasure!

0 comments: