Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Photo of the Day! {Novi, MI and Metro Detroit Children's Portrait Photographer}

I'm in a kind of dreamy, contemplative mood today.  So, what better time than to share one of my favorite recent images of my daughter, Sophie.  Now, I know I'm completely biased and have my mom-glasses on, but I'm pretty much in love with this photograph.  In a way, it reminds me of a photo I took of Sophie around her first birthday, right when I was starting my photography portfolio about two years ago.  Oh, how she's grown!  Isn't there something wonderful about these parallel images?  Sophie (quietly) watching the water move by....



0 comments: