Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Introducing Baby S!

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing 10-day old Baby "S" -- isn't she beautiful? I love her delicate little features and sweet face. Newborns are so much fun to photograph!
I like the way the little series below turned out -- such a tiny baby on a fun streamlined couch. Plus it coordinates really well with some of the maternity images from a few blog-posts down!

Big brother N really loved to hold his little sister! Such sweet moments....

0 comments: