Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

Photo Challenge - Sun Flare

As I've mentioned before, I really want to start working on capturing sun flare in my photographs. I love the beautiful and ethereal quality it adds to images. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me to "master" this technique. But, here is one of my first attempts... and also my first entry into a I ♥ Faces weekly photo challenge.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Welcome to I heart faces! And what a great entry, I think the sun flare just sets the mood for the photo, very warm, serene, happy!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful :-) I love the light on those leaves - perfect!