Welcome

Welcome to Christine Long Photography! I am an on-location, natural light photographer in the Metro Detroit region. I live in Novi with my husband and three children - Sophie, Graham, and Claire. Here you'll find photographs from my most recent sessions and promotional information. Please contact me at christine@christinelongphotography.com for information on sessions and products! I look forward to capturing your family in the future!
I'm currently scheduling sessions for January through March.
Contact me to schedule your session soon.

2 years old!

After weeks of waiting for nice weather, I finally was able to take Sophie out and photograph her 2-year portraits. I had been dying to do this for weeks now! We started off at Mill Race Village with some flowers, which Sophie definitely loved. And then we moved on to a park near our house for a tea party with some of her favorite dolls. I tried some new processing with these images, and I absolutely love the results -- a little bit vintage and moody.



Ask a toddler to smell a flower, and you're sure to get an adorable face -- puckered lips and all!




Here's a collage from our tea party. By this point, Sophie insisted on accessorizing with a necklace! And, let me tell you, this 2-year old knows how to enjoy her imaginary tea. Such a sweetheart.















1 comments:

Kelsey Thompson said...

Gorgeous shots! And I LOVE that cute little outfit and coat..so sweet!